The firm approaches our client's corporate concerns and business planning objectives from a business person's perspective enabling the provision of legal services and business consultation in a manner which implements creative and practical solutions that maximizes value and minimizes risk to our clients. Mr. Balyeat is also a Certified Public Accountant and worked many years at one of the nation's "Big 6" accounting firms. This enables him to offer our clients an invaluable business perspective.
• Contract negotiation and drafting;
• Entity structure and formation;
• Complex corporate financing matters, including private capital raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital financings;
• Acquisitions and dispositions of businesses and business assets, including negotiation and preparation of asset and stock purchase agreements;
• Joint ventures and other strategic business arrangements;
• Employment agreements and restrictive covenants, including non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements;
• Negotiation and preparation of shareholders’ and partnership agreements;
• Licensing and service agreements; and
• Negotiation of working capital loan and other sophisticated credit arrangements.